- Information about how frequently you visit our site and the pages viewed will be analysed to improve our services to you.
- Information provided free when you’d register your information and when you purchase; will be analysed to improve our service to you.
- The information you provide when you communicate with us via web or emails etc; will be collected and analysed to improve our service to you.
- Your information will not be shared with third party agencies.
- Cookies also download information about your general internal use and stored on the computer hard drive or portable device used whenever you access our website.
This website was created to inspire and encouraged broken women and/ or single mothers, but I understand that one size doesn’t fits all. With this in view, many might and will certainly disagree with my content- if that’s you, sorry that I wasn’t able to help you and I hope you’ll find what you’re looking for. However, if any inappropriate information is posted on this website they will be removed without prior warning.
We together own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website; and all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.